Friday, January 28, 2011

No Touchie!

I don't know what it is about glass that automatically makes people want to touch it, but they sure do!  Our dip cabinet (where we keep the ice cream on display) has a sloped glass covering on it.  And for some reason, people, especially kids, feel the need to touch it all over.  These little kids practically make out with the glass, putting their slobering lips all over it.  I'm half tempted to put rubbing alcohol or nail polish remover on the glass and see what happens!  If I were a parent I wouldn't want my kid licking that glass, let alone touch it!

The real kicker is when people walk in, see you cleaning the glass, then proceed to stick their grimmy hands all over.  Sigh.  So the next time you go into a restaurant, don't put your hands on the glass and the employees will love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment