Saturday, January 8, 2011

FAQ

You would think an ice cream shop would be pretty straight-forward.  But we get lots of interesting questions.  Here's just a few:

·         Can I get something for free?
·         Do your arms get tired?
  • Can you go out (leave the store) and buy me a cooler and some ice so I can make it on my 1 hr trip with your milkshakes?
·         Do you have any healthy ice cream?
·         Is there anything smaller than a small?
·         Where are your prices?
·         Do you have bathrooms?
·         Why are you so expensive?
·         Can you write on the cakes?
·         What are cakes made out of? (even though each cake has a label that answers that question)
·         Do mix-ins cost extra?
·         Where are you located?
·         What size cakes do you have?
·         Are the display cones the only size cones you have?
·         Is that Ice Cream (when looking at dip cabinet)?
·         Is your ice cream melted?
·         How do you stay skinny when you work here?
·         Are your chocolate sprinkles milk or dark chocolate?
·         Are you sprinkles hard or soft?  Can I taste them?
·         Is this all tiramisu (looking at dip cabinet)?
·         Do you put real cheese on your ice cream pizzas?
·         How long do you bake your ice cream pizzas?
·         Do you have to keep the ice cream cupcakes frozen?
·         Can you scrape the filling out of the oreo before you mix it into my ice cream?
·         Can I taste your cookie dough?  Can I bake your cookie dough?
·         Can I get bourbon in my butter pecan?
·         Can you put vodka in my shake?
·         Can you put Benadryl in my kid’s ice cream?
·         Can I pay with snakes?
·         Can you put fiber in my shake?
·         What do you do at this place?
·         Is that powdered sugar on the table (frozen table)?
·         What kind of sweetner  do you put in your ice cream?
·         Do you sell hot coffee?
·         Do you have ice?
·         Do you sell donuts?
·         Does mixing that ice cream give you a workout?
·         Is that table cold?
·         The Snickers you put in my ice cream are stale

2 comments:

  1. You forgot a few:

    -How old are you?

    -Why do you look so young? How old to you have to be to work here? (I'm a senior in college.)

    -Will this ice cream make me fat?

    -Is this the most fattening ice cream in the world? (To this, I responded with a resounding, " YES!" The woman didn't seem too daunted by this response, and ordered a large.)

    -Why does it [the ice cream] look like play dough?

    -Can you make me something that tastes like a Sonic Blast/Wendy's Frosty/Dairy Queen Blizzard?

    -Can I have a fresh brownie in this? As in, can you cut me a fresh brownie from a sealed package--even though I have no food allergies--just because I want it "fresh?"

    -Can you give me only the red M&M's?

    -Why do you NEVER have ________ when I come in?!? UGH!

    -Can you make a CAKE for my kid who's allergic to eggs and tree nuts?

    -Do you like pecan pie? Would you like some free samples from Mrs. Sullivan's?

    -Would you like to buy an ad for ___________?

    -Would you like to give free ice cream to _____________?

    -Can you hand-draw Superman on sixty cupcakes?

    -Can I have one of your cow aprons?

    -Why don't you have a drive-thru?

    -Why is that big block white? (*ahem* the frozen table)

    -Is that table frozen? (that big white block where we are mixing toppings into ice cream)

    -Why is there water running around your table?

    -Why do you have a tip jar?

    -Can you dip my entire ice cream cone in your chocolate?

    -I want something low-fat. Can I have your fat-free mango sorbet with brownies, cookie dough, and fudge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Amy! I had no idea! I like the last one. We get that all the time :) I love how people have no idea how we do what we do, and then proceed to ask dumb questions. I guess they can't help it.

    ReplyDelete